The NHS App gives you more control over your health and care:
- Use it wherever you are – at any time.
- It puts information about your health at your fingertips.
- Owned and run by the NHS, the app gives you access to a range of NHS services.
- We will carefully check your identity when you register for the app, which is secure and easy to use.
Use the app to:
- Access your Coronavirus Vaccine Status
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Book and cancel appointments
- View your GP medical record securely
- Check your symptoms and get instant advice
- Register your organ donation decision
- Find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records can be shared for research and planning
The NHS App will not replace existing services. You can still contact your GP surgery in the usual ways if you prefer.
The NHS App is available to download on smartphones and tablets from the App Store and Google Play. It is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
It’s not possible to download the app on your computer. But you can access NHS App services from the browser on your desktop or laptop computer.
Scan the QR code for more information.